Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

30 Weeks!! (and Day 2) & Target Registry :)

I cannot believe that it is July already and I am 30 weeks pregnant.
That really means I need to start get my act together and really prepare for the arrival of our superboy..
His kicks are getting stronger everyday (yay!) and he loves to kick me at night when I am on my bed getting ready to sleep..
Another milestone of last week was... *Drum roll* we finally did our baby registry!! Horray!!
My sis in law was gracious enough to go register with us because I had no clue what stuffs I need for the baby and when you are at the store looking at hundreds of choices of baby stuffs, it gets very overwhelming!
I hope I have everything I need in my registry...
Anyway, here is our Baby Ma Registry at Target

Here is my 30 weeks 2 days Belly Picture...
 My next doctor's appointment is this Friday and I get to hear his heart beat..yay..
Ohh and I schedule my 3D ultrasound on August 1st...I really cannot wait for that because I have not seen him for a while now since my last ultrasound at the OBGYN (they don't do ultrasounds after 20 weeks..BOO-HOO!)

That's all for now.. I still have nausea (what else is new?)..throw up twice a day (morning and afternoon) but mostly acids..*Gross* and it is getting harder to breathe since I think the baby is pushing against my lung...
We watched birth video in our childbirth class last week and it made me wish I was a guy or a seahorse..
But, with God's grace, I shall conquer my fear and deliver my healthy and handsome superboy..ehehehhee


No comments:

Post a Comment