Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, August 3, 2012

Failed Attempt of 3D Ultrasound

Last Wed, 8/1, we went to 3D Ultrasound place, called Prenatal Peek in hope of having a chance to see our baby for the first time after 3 months of not seeing him. (We did not have any more ultrasounds after 20 weeks :( at our OBGYN).
I was very excited actually (and nervous!) to see him. I wanted to also double confirm that our baby is indeed a boy, haha.
So, we got there at 3 pm, the girl did the ultrasound but told us that baby Ma was hiding..facing his face to my back....She tried juggling my belly, poked it, had me turn to the left and right, and we even walked outside for few minutes and drank cold water, he still would not budge...
He must be so comfortable in my belly..sleeping like a baby for sure..
After spending 45 minutes there with no luck, we finally reschedule to next week, 8/8..
I am so hoping that he will show his face and move around so I can see what he looks like!!
The girl said that Baby Ma has lots of hairs though (saw streaks of hairs from the ultrasound pics) so maybe that's why I am still feeling sick until today?

Anyway, today I had my baby shower in the office with the girls. It was fun and I got bunch of cute clothes, baby gadgets and gift cards. :)

I am 32 weeks though and going on 33 weeks in 2 days....getting closer to the big day.. ay yi yi yi..
I will keep him until 9/22 and not going to let him out before then, hehehe

I forgot to take my belly picture this week so I will do that as soon as I remember (PS: I am getting more forgetful these days...so not fun)

Have a good weekend!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment